The Galway Law Review, in its inaugural edition, will strive to publish a world-class law review that will have a positive impact on Irish legal scholarship through its peer-reviewed submissions on domestic, international and transnational legal issues.
The Galway Law Review is a peer-reviewed, student-run project that will be available both in print and online.
The main objectives of the Galway Law Review this year are to:
• Garner student involvement in the publication of a world-class law review.
• Foster staff/student relationships, harmonizing and cultivating professional relationships in the Faculty of Law.
• Support research and learning in the Faculty of Law at NUIG.
• Further develop NUIG’s international exposure through publishing the review online and gifting hard copy publications to partner universities.
• Enhance NUIG’s reputation through the publication of this Review.
Please see the Contact Us page for any queries.